Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Got to stop drinking...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ...coke.....

    Just finished two bottles of two lt betwn yesterday and now by myself.....

    I feel depress....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pfft...
    I'll drink a 2L of coke to myself in one sitting....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Peeker:
    pfft...
    I'll drink a 2L of coke to myself in one sitting....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pfft....with your alcoholic stream and no traces of blood, is like you having a Cuba Libre drink !!!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 15, 2005 05:43 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    that's very true.

    I had to go to the hospital once, because there was too much blood in my alcohol system. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    So Peeker's liver and kidneys are ruined.

    Where ya been, MM4?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 15, 2005 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I probably drink half a case of Diet Coke a day

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can usually drink 40 to 60oz of Dr.Pepper while I'm at work...and start out each day with a large mug of Tea.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've finally cut about 90% of carbonated drinks/pop/soda (for you dirty American pig-dogs!) out of my life... feels kinda good [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    *goes into withdrawl*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    So Peeker's liver and kidneys are ruined.

    Where ya been, MM4?

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 15, 2005 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here ?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I drink umm about I can of soda a week..

    but I dont want to count how many gallons of Milk I drink [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •